ETV is South Carolina's public broadcasting network, home to ETV and South Carolina Public Radio.
We cultivate original local shows and showcase national and international favorites—giving you more ways to connect with the stories you love on TV, on your radio, and online.
Our 11 TV stations provide a total of 26,280 hours of educational programs each year on three channels.
- ETV-HD is our primary channel featuring local and national programs, including everything from "Carolina Stories" and “Palmetto Scene” to "Masterpiece Theatre" and “NOVA.” It also features the bulk of ETV’s daily children’s shows, offered as a safe-haven for parents looking for quality educational programming.
- The South Carolina Channel features SC-specific history, arts and nature programming, as well as the CreateTV block of crafts, cooking and home improvement programs.
- ETV World brings viewers public affairs programs on local and national issues, and is the home of ETV's State House coverage.
- WITV Channel 7 – Charleston
- WNSC Channel 30 – Rock Hill
- WEBA Channel 14 – Allendale
- WJPM Channel 33 – Florence
- WJWJ Channel 16 – Beaufort
- WRLK Channel 35 – Columbia
- WHMC Channel 23 – Conway
- WNEH Channel 38 – Greenwood
- WRJA Channel 27 – Sumter
- WRET Channel 49 – Spartanburg
- WNTV Channel 29 – Greenville
South Carolina Public Radio provides a total of 17,520 hours of radio programming each year, including local and national programs.
South Carolina Public Radio news stations include:
- WRJA-FM/88.1 Sumter
- WJWJ-FM/89.9 Beaufort
- WNSC-FM/88.9 Rock Hill
- WHMC-FM/90.1 Conway
- WLJK-FM/89.1 Aiken
Our three classical stations focus on music programs, such as Performance Today and Echoes. Locally-produced content includes Carolina Live, Spoleto Chamber Music Series and Marian McPartland’s Piano Jazz, a series that has been a mainstay on national public radio for 30 years.
South Carolina Public Radio classical stations include:
- WSCI-FM/89.3 Charleston
- WLTR-FM/91.3 Columbia
- WEPR-FM/90.1 Greenville
SCETV joins with other public media organizations nationwide in adopting and supporting the Public Media Code of Integrity.