Television On Air Sponsorship
Why support ETV and Public Broadcasting?
- ETV actively benefits more South Carolinians each day than any other group assists in weeks.
- By a 2 to 1 margin, adults find Public Broadcasting more important and informative than regular TV.
- 87% of South Carolinians surveyed feel that ETV is a good or excellent value for their tax dollar.
- Cultivate a positive image by your partnership with us.
- Independent audience research shows that public television sponsors are held in high regard as benefactors of valued programs.
- There are few media as dependably uncluttered and sure of viewer's full attention.
- Recent Roper studies find that adult viewers still find us more interesting, more important, more imaginative and more stimulating than either network programming or cable TV.
- Public Television continues to maintain and slightly increase its audience, while network television is losing audience share.
- More adults 35 - 49 watch Public Television than the cable channels A&E, CNN, TLC, Discovery or Nickelodeon. More watch us than any two of these combined.
Why associate with our audience?
- 67% more likely to be an owner, partner, Chairman of the Board, President, Vice President or General Manager.
- 98% more likely to be a member of a regional development committee.
- Twice as likely to specify vendors and authorize the buy.
- More than twice as likely to be professionals, managers or administrators.
- 174% more likely to be a member of a local body of government.
- 128% more likely to have household incomes greater than $100,000.
- More than twice as likely to hold securities worth greater than $100,000.
- 68% more likely to own a home valued at $200,000.
- 51% more likely to own a second or vacation home.
- 90% more likely to do home banking by computer.
- 94% more likely to use electronic funds transfer.
- 136% more likely to have a trust agreement.
- Almost three times more likely to request/order banking information, investment information and mutual fund newsletters from media sources.
- 70% more likely to have overdraft protection.
- 70% more likely to have made a stock transaction in the past 12 months.
- 77% more likely to have an unsecured line of credit.
"PBS is a leader in producing quality television, and BMW is a leader
in producing quality automobiles, so sponsoring was a natural fit for us."
BMW - American Visions
"...a tribute to Public Broadcasting, which has established itself as an institution necessary to an informed electorate"
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
For more information about ETV On Air Sponsorship:
|Melanie Davis Boyer
Corporate Sponsorship Manager