Costa Rica: Where Nature Meets Adventure, January 11-20, 2014
ETV Endowment and Patrick McMillan
Dear Friends of the ETV Endowment:
Just in time for your 2014 travel plans, we are pleased to announce our 1st tour with Patrick McMillan, PhD, South Carolina naturalist and host, co-creator and writer of the Emmy-award winning ETV nature program Expeditions with Patrick McMillan. For more than 20 years Patrick has worked as a professional naturalist, biologist and educator. He is a faculty member of the School of Agriculture, Forestry and Environmental Science at Clemson University and director of the South Carolina Botanical Garden.
Patrick will guide ETV Endowment travelers on an unforgettable tour to Costa Rica from January 11-20, 2014. He will be accompanied by Sally Bell, who has guided our NatureScene travelers for more than a decade, offering expert delivery of the history of the area. We will also be joined in Costa Rica by local guides.
We will begin our ten-day tour on January 11th in the capital city of San Jose, Costa Rica. Our travels will include visits to Arenal Volcano in La Fortuna, Manual Antonio National Park inthe Central Pacific region and the Cloud Forest area of Monteverde. The cost of the trip is $4,500 per person for single occupancy, $3,500 per person for double occupancy and $3,100 for triple occupancy.
The tour includes:
- Professional Guides: Naturalist, Patrick McMillan, PhD; Tour Guide, Sally Bell; and Local Costa Rican Guides
- $500 tax-deductible contribution per person to the ETV Endowment, which solely benefits the programming schedules of South Carolina ETV and ETV Radio
- Deluxe Motor Coach Transportation
- Transfers To/From Juan Santamaria International Airport
- 9 nights’ hotel accommodations with baggage handling
- 9 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
- Water and snacks provided daily
- Admission to all of the National Parks and planned excursions listed on the attached itinerary
- Bound Photographic Memory Book
Airfare is not included in the price of the tour. Travelers are free to arrive prior to January 11th or stay after January 20th. We will be happy to assist in making hotel arrangements if you choose to extend your trip. Please note: Passports are required for this trip.
You may reserve your space with a non-refundable deposit of $350 per traveler. If you are traveling alone and would like a roommate, please let us know, and we will work to accommodate your request. We can also provide you with trip insurance information if you are interested in purchasing it for an additional charge. You may reach our office toll free 1-877-253-2092 or email email@example.com for more information.
We do hope you can join us in January 2014 we explore Costa Rica: Where Nature Meets Adventure. Make your reservations soon as our trips are very popular and space is limited