Frequently Asked Questions
“I am a technology coach for Sumter District 2. It is my job to provide teachers with the current technological tools that can enhance teaching and learning in the classroom. We have been highlighting StreamlineSC in all of our schools. Teachers have been very receptive to the use of Streamline video in their classrooms. It takes students to places they can only read about in books and brings to life history of years past. We feel fortunate South Carolina has provided this excellent vehicle for learning to every single school in the Palmetto State.”
ETV's StreamlineSC a standards-based video-on-demand service utilizing
- Now available to every school in South Carolina—free.
- The content includes over 1500 educational programs created by the State Department of Education (ITV) and ETV, and over 103,000 assets from Learn360 streaming.
- Learn360's digital library content has more than 38,000 video clips and over 11,000 full videos;
- Videos are correlated to South Carolina's state K-12 curriculum standards;
- In addition to video, schools have access to a high-resolution image library which has over 20,000 pictures, an interactive quiz builder, pre-produced blackline masters, tests, interactive world atlas, and teachers' guides.
- New Professional Development > Online Training:
New Interactive Training Lessons and Modules covering topics such as: Getting Started, Searching the Video Library, Using the Learning Resources, Extending Your Use, and more!
ETV, partnering with the State Department of Education and the K-12 Technology Initiative, created StreamlineSC to improve and manage learning resources in South Carolina schools.
- Community leaders and school officials can track and evaluate StreamlineSC utilization in the classroom;
- Teachers now have resources that are easy to use and address specific state standards;
- Students are empowered and engaged through the interactivity of the internet;
- ETV is providing training and will assist in integrating resources into your curriculum.