Sample Content Lists by Grade Level to Get You Started
- Early Childhood
- Middle School
- High School
- Social Studies List: Civil Rights, Civil and Revolutionary Wars
- Social Studies List: Grades 3-5
Quick Start Guides
To view webinars you must register, and download the "GotoMeeting Codec" at this link.
- Oct 8 - Administrator Training ...Click Here for Webinar archive
- Oct. 22 - Best Teacher Practice ...Click Here for Webinar archive
- Or set up local school/district face-to-face training with ETV Trainers, email@example.com or call (800) 277-3245.
ETV Teacher Courses-Database to Search for Courses
ETV Recertification Courses
Free Workshops - We come to you. Tailored to meet your needs.
Digital Storytelling (Feb. 2012)
iPad Notes: Some tips for getting started and ideas for classroom apps.
iPad Browsers and iCab Mobile (March 2013)
Don't Put That Phone Away (John Woodring)
Making Your Class More Social (John Woodring)
Kathy Schrock's Guide to Everything
Web Tools - A PowerPoint listing a few web tools. (October 2013)
"Thank you so much for hosting such a fantastic seminar! I had such a good time this week and feel that the sessions were tremendously beneficial! I walked away with new enthusiasm for my job and cannot wait to share what I've learned with my students." Kristena Schwartz, Lancaster