South Carolina is the prime location for a total solar eclipse crossing the U.S., coast-to-coast, for the first time since 1918. On Aug. 21, 2017, the eclipse begins near...
PBS TeacherLine Recertification Courses Begin April 19
This April, get your taxes done by the 15th and then start a PBS TeacherLine course on the 19th! You’ll be able to earn renewal or graduate credits in time to renew your certificate AND get the support and flexibility you need to make it through this busy year-end time.
Why PBS TeacherLine?
- Flexible, 6-week course delivery
- Active facilitator guidance and feedback
- Engaging peer collaboration and discussions
- Dynamic media plus tools for integrating technology
- Authentic tasks with real-world applications
- Standards/research-based content from nationally recognized leaders
- Renewal and graduate credits (earn 3 GCs for only $585, or even lower if a discount code is available when you enroll!)
11 courses are offered to begin April 19, 2017. These courses will end May 30, in plenty of time before the June 30 recertification deadline.
Sample courses offered include:
- INST325 40 Ren/2 GC Using Assessment and Evaluation
- MATH512 60 Ren/3 GC Achieving Learning Goals through Accomplished Mathematics Instruction
- RDLA152 60 Ren/3 GC Intro. to Underlying Principles & Research for Effective Literacy Instruction
- SCIE607 60 Ren/3 GC Accomplished Science Teaching: Letting Science Lead
- SOST507 60 Ren/3 GC America's History in the Making
- TECH570 60 Ren/3 GC Fundamentals of Virtual K-12 Teaching
For best course options, enroll by April 11 if possible; final enrollment for available courses closes midnight, April 21, 2017.
For more information, please review our FAQs or call 1-800-277-0829.