ETV Safe Schools & Math Strategies Courses Ending: Enroll SPRING I
03/16/2017 in: Education
By B. Jamison
ETV provides quality professional development for South Carolina educators, continuing its strong commitment to education. Over 50 courses for 20 renewal credits each are provided in the ETV Teacher Recertification services for SC teachers.
Four of these popular courses will no longer be offered after the SPRING II session that ends June 16.
Enroll NOW for SPRING I session or plan to participate in SPRING II session. See dates below.
Courses being eliminated - ONLY available in SPRING I and SPRING II 2017:
- Safe Schools: Bullying and Cyber Safety – Elementary* * With Safe Schools courses -
- Safe Schools: Bullying and Cyber Safety – Middle/High* You may take either elem. or
- Math Strategies and Resources: Elementary mid/high level course, not both
- Math Strategies and Resources: Middle/High
ETV Teacher Recertification Upcoming Sessions:
SPRING I session
-Register March 1 thru March 31 Courses open to begin work March 27 Must complete by May 16
SPRING II session
-Register April 4 thru May 8 Courses open to begin work April 10 Must complete by June 16
- Over 50 courses for 20 renewal credits each available in both sessions
- Approved by the SC Department of Education for renewal credit (NO graduate credit)
- Facilitated online and self-paced; work anytime 24/7; complete by end date of session
- Cost for each 20 renewal credit course is $75
Information, register/pay here:
Help your fellow educators … Invite them to sign up to receive the ETV Education ed-news bulletin - our online newsletter emailed 10 times a year to let SC educators know about ETV/PBS programs, PD, free technology training, courses for renewal/graduate credit, and more! Here’s how: www.scetv.org and look at bottom right of home page for NEWSLETTERS. Select “Education” to get the next edition!