ETV Teacher Recertification courses are approved by SDE Office of Educator Services for SC educators. Over 50 courses offered for 20 renewal credits each, facilitated online...
Educators - Engaging, Creative and Free PD Provided by ETV
ETV trainers will come to your school or district to provide quality professional development workshops on diverse topics: mobile devices, 1 to many or 1 to 1, Webtools, online resources, and more … all to meet your needs! Schedule your training NOW for Winter, Spring or Summer.
Let us help your teachers become more comfortable with technology. Find out how to create multimedia projects with mobile devices, learn about flipping tools or the power of QR codes, explore iMovie on iPads or assessment tools on the web, work with Chrome browser tools, or even gain an understanding of cloud storage. We work with PC’s, MAC’s and mobile devices.
These powerful and engaging workshops are FREE for South Carolina public, charter, private, and home schools. We invite schools and districts to look at the current ETV Professional Development Workshop offerings and contact ETV Education to book one for your teachers.
Link to current list of ETV Professional Development Workshop offerings: https://www.scetv.org/about/educational-services/etv-education-training-workshops
ETV Professional Development Workshops can be planned to fit your schedule:
- In-service days
- Teacher planning periods (can be Technology Days)
- After school (minimum one hour)
- Include ETV in your Summer Teacher PD Days (all day for either 1 or 2 days)
- Or a week-long (5 days), 60 renewal credit course* (only a few weeks available)
(*For course: Requires fee per teacher and must have minimum of 15 participate)
Our training calendar is filling up fast so contact ETV today!
And, catch ETV at upcoming statewide conferences! You are invited to drop by the ETV booth and we hope to see you at our conference sessions:
- Early Childhood: January 19-21, Myrtle Beach
- School Boards: February 17-18, Hilton Head
- Social Studies: February 20-21, Columbia
- Reading: February 23-25, Hilton Head
- SCASL (Librarians): March 22-24, Greenville
- Middle Level: March 3-5, Myrtle Beach
- Midlands Summit: June 7-8, Blythewood
- Upstate Technology Conference: July 11-12, Greenville
Plus, training sessions this summer at ETV in Columbia will be announced soon!
For more information and to schedule a workshop, please contact Donna Thompson at email@example.com, Debbie Jarrett at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call ETV Education at 803-737-3245 or 1-800-277-3245 (toll free).