Boost Student Learning AND Your Career with a PBS TeacherLine Course!
01/12/2017 in: Education
By K. Finger
Give your students and your career a boost in the new year by taking a high-quality PBS TeacherLine course! Choose from convenient, facilitated courses offering renewal and graduate credits or ‘bite-sized’ self-paced courses just right for anytime learning.
Bonus: Save 20% off a facilitated course with promocode "HOLIDAY20" !
Sample Facilitated Courses To Begin Jan 18 and Feb 15, 2017
- Digital Lesson Planning for Differing Learning Styles
- Bridging World History: A Special Collection from Annenberg Learner
- Differentiating Math Lessons for a Range of Learners
- [R2S-approved!] An Intro. to Underlying Principles and Research for Effective Literacy Instruction
- Fundamentals of Virtual K-12 Teaching
- The Habitable Planet: A Systems Approach to Environmental Science
- Developing Passionate Readers in a Digital World
View all upcoming facilitated courses at teacherlinesoutheast.org/offerings.htm.
Sample Self-Paced Courses - Enroll anytime!
- LEAD1101: [Free!] Positive Behavior in Schools I: Introduction to Schoolwide Behavior Systems
- LEAD1115: [Free!] Program Reviews: Arts and Humanities
- LEAD1151: [Free!] Formative Assessment in Practice: Administration and Leadership
- MATH1001: Encouraging Mathematical Communication Skills (Gr K-2)
- MATH1025: Perceptions of Mathematical Patterns
- MATH1031: The Evolution of Probability, Geometry, and Game Theory
- SCIE1001: Many Planets One Earth
- SCIE1005: Demographic Dynamics
- SCIE1301: [New!] Science Teaching Strategies for Center-Based Preschool Educators for Certification
- TECH1205: Approaches to Digital Assessment in Your Classroom
- TECH1211: Blended Learning and Flipped Classroom 101
- TECH1215: Integrating Technology into Project Based Learning
- SOST1005: Developing Historical Thinking Skills
- SOST1021: Women in American History
- SOST1035: Defining the Role of the U.S. Government
View all self-paced courses at teacherlinesoutheast.org/SelfPaced.htm.
Questions/concerns? Please review our FAQs or call 1-800-277-0829.