Each year ETV Education surveys SC teachers, staff and administrators to learn best how to serve you. Based on educator input, ETV has created LearningWhy with complete...
Summer PBS TeacherLine Courses
Grow your career with a high-quality PBS TeacherLine course! Earn renewal or graduate credits with a facilitated course beginning August 17 or just brush up with a ‘bite-sized’ self-paced course (some are even free!). Bonus: Save 15% off a facilitated course with promocode "SUNNYDAYS"!
11 facilitated courses are offered, including the new course RDLA400: Developing Passionate Readers in a Digital World.
- These 6-week courses offer active guidance, dynamic media, and robust peer exchange.
- With flexible discussion board posting requirements and no scheduled log-in times, you won't need to miss any summer fun (or extra zzz's if you're catching up)!
- Credit options include SDE renewal credits and graduate credit. You can even earn 3 grad credits for as low as $585!
- For best seat availability, enroll at least 10 days before the start date.
- View the August 17 courses now and enroll!
45 self-paced courses are offered, including several free 'LEAD' series courses!
- These "bite-sized" (1.5 - 9 instruction hours each) professional learning opportunities will spark new ideas, expand your skill set, and energize your classroom.
- Explore course content, watch videos, complete interactive labs, and take self-assessments at your own pace for up to one year after enrollment.
- Subjects include Social Studies, Technology, Math, Leadership, and Science.
- View all self-paced courses and enroll anytime!
“I love PBS TeacherLine courses! They are very convenient for me because I have young children and I’m not able to travel to a campus to take classes at this stage of my life. I learn a lot…that’s why I’ve taken so many! I get great feedback and lots of ideas and lessons from other educators that I can use in my classroom. Almost immediate feedback/suggestions is also another awesome part of these classes.”
- Kimberly Full, Berkeley County School District, SC (Completed 9 courses)
"The courses from TeacherLine have given me a convenient way to blend time spent professionally learning with time needed to reflect and prepare for my duties as a technology coach. The reflective nature of the course design gives me the space to connect my learning to the needs of my school, fellow teachers and students.”
- Adam Babcock, Spartanburg District 7, SC (Completed 2 courses)
* 2014 'Top 100' PBS LearningMedia Digital Innovator
Read more testimonials.
To learn more, see our FAQs or call 1-800-277-0829.